Graduate Admissions

Graduate Student Life

Housing & Dining

The housing & Residence Life Department, 410-704-2516, can provide more information about on-campus housing. Other on-campus housing is limited to undergraduate students.
If you are interested in off-campus housing, the Department of Housing & Residence Life (located in Newell Hall-side entrance) can provide you with the names of students seeking roommates, a guide to apartment complexes that rent to students, and a list of  
families who rent rooms in their homes. A bulletin board is available in the University Union if you wish to let others know you are seeking housing. For more information, call the Housing & Residence Life, 410-704-2516. The following web sites, although not endorsed by Towson University, may help you with your housing search: Dining
Towson University offers numerous on-campus eateries. For more information on facilities, see the Dining Services Home page. In addition, pubs, pizzerias, and many restaurants are just a short walk away in downtown Towson. Vending machine lounges are also available in most buildings.


University Police

Closings & News
410-704-NEWS (6397)

Text Alerts
Sign up now